- C.1) Observations /commentaries of the results and the redundancy scenarios
- C.1.a) Traffic Analysis 1: Scenario A: Zone-D_E ingress/download traffic, all Ebgp links are up.
- C.1.b) Traffic Analysis 2: Scenario B: Zone-D-E ingress/download traffic, primary link ISP-D is cut
- C.1.c) Traffic Analysis 3: Scenario C: Zone-D-E ingress/download traffic: primary link ISP-D is cut, secondary backup link ISP-B is cut too.
- C.1.d) Traffic Analysis 4: Scenario D: Zone-D-E ingress/download traffic, primary link ISP-D is restored however secondary backup link ISP-B is still down
- C.1.e) Traffic Analysis 5: Scenario E: Zone-D-E ingress/download traffic, primary link is still cut however secondary link ISP-B is restored
- C.2) BGP verification and troubleshooting commands
Home » BGP Tutorial : Practices and Multihoming techniques, regarding an ISP proposing IP transit services. » Chapter C : Analyze of the BGP configurations, tests and monitoring results of the multihoming and traffic engineering setup.